Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How can I change my voice to make it more mature?

I have a little girl's voice and how can I learn to expand and articulate on what I say to make people take me more seriously and to gain credibilityHow can I change my voice to make it more mature?
Voices are unique, and I would hope that yours is ';part of your charm';. I can guarantee that you are not judged by how girly your voice sounds, but rather by the words you chose to use. Using ';like'; or that constant question asking that people do.



Go ahead and record yourself speaking (tell a story about something that happened), and then listen to it. Count how many times you do certain things, - saying ';um';, ';like';, ';you know';, ';axe'; instead of ask, ';I seen'; insted of ';I saw'; or whatever. You will find out what your habits are and be aware of the areas for improvement. Perhaps ask an old teacher or someone older than you to listen too. And give feedback.



From there, you really just need to practice your articulation, your use of venacular. Eventually you will become more comfortable and speak more mature. Good luck.How can I change my voice to make it more mature?
Yes a little girl voice can be very irratatinand not gain you comapanions , do it the right way and search the internet or phone book for a voice coach , both the queen and thatcher changed thier vioce , one dosent want to appear archaic , do you ?
Voice coach, speech therapy or iof your desperate...surgery



Besides that you can change your speech paterns to make yourself sound more mature. use proper language and try to expand your vocabulary to include language that is more appropriate for a more mature or educated person.
Changing your voice isnt necessarily the problem. you need to be confident in your speaking and your demeanor and the way you project yourself and your voice will make you seem more mature.



kristin chenoweth has a very young sounding voice if you need some reference.
Why would you want to change who you are? You should be happy with who and what you are, don't change anything!
Yes, change it - there is nothing more irritating that such an extremely girly voice of an adult woman. Voice coach should be a solution - operation, is too extreme a measure, not necessary. Of course, smoking also makes your voice deeper, but it takes too much time (and it has side effects, as we know - lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment