Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How does one change their voice?

Most people are unhappy with their looks or their finances but me, I'm disappointed with my voice. Can I gargle motor oil or something to make it sound a bit less discordant?How does one change their voice?
just be contented in what your voice is.....God give it to you.......













^_^How does one change their voice?
Suck Helium!
a very good question
Voice or speech lessons. Actors and newscasters/presenters do it all the time. Your voice can be trained. Try at a local acting school or college that has a strong drama program - they should be able to help you.
elcoution lessons



surround yourself with differnt accent people you can pick it up



move country and your voice will change!



be proud of your voice its who you are i dont really like mine either though lol, it sounds moany but who cares hahaha good luck x
I like to usually stick a huge nice penis in my mouth. That definitely changes my voice
A: you can start speaking in a comletely different voice and then after a while youll get used to it



B: Go to a country that has an accent and stay there for a couple of years ull pick up the accent

No comments:

Post a Comment