Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Is there any way where I can change my singing voice?

I want to have a more rock n' roll type voice for post grunge and hard rock stuff. My voice changed a little after training it to be more baritone like scott stapp from Creed, however the progress is slow and I don't know of any other way to change my voice to the one I want. Does anyone know how I can alter it a little to fit my style.Is there any way where I can change my singing voice?
To improve your vocal range and singing you must practice a lot. It isn't hard, but requires time. It can be a little tricky to do it on your own, so I would suggest you to consider taking a few singing lessons.



There is also a program for singing improvement you might find interesting:

http://www.nettrafficsecrets.com/res/ss



Hope this helps!



Best regards,Is there any way where I can change my singing voice?
Never clear your throat, and yell a lot to give it a raspy tone. To give it a clean one, drink lots of regular water (no flavor, carbonation, ect.)
why do you want to change your voice? dont ou like it? i would let your style fit your voice instead of the other way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment