Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How can i change my voice?

well my voice is raspy you know...sound exactly like Keyshia Cole but juss a lil raspy-er but it dont sound like a man tho but i just wanna kno how do i change my voice to like normal or whateva.....?How can i change my voice?
you dont want to change your voice. your perfect in your own little way.



dont change your perfections!!How can i change my voice?
i dont think you can change your voice, u can get singing lessons.
SHOT UJP BYE BICHT
If you are having voice concerns you should go see a speech language pathologist. If your voice hasn't always been raspy you could have vocal nodules or something to that effect. They can tell you if your voice is normal and if it's not they can help you.
your hormones make your voice so if you want to change it you should change your hormones, but you can't do that
it depends on how you want your voice to sound.

the best way of changing your voice is singing.

ive had to change my voice many times cause im a singer.

sing your favorits song loud and clear numerous times and your voice will change to the tonr u want it too

No comments:

Post a Comment