Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I hate my voice ? I want a sweet voice ? How can i change it ? :(?

I really want to change my voice a bit. I know it is possible. Cause i can do it sometimes when i talk to teachers LOL. But it dosent stay like that all the time ? How can i do it ?I hate my voice ? I want a sweet voice ? How can i change it ? :(?
my voice is low for a girl, sometimes i talk like a normal girl sometimes my voice gets lower, making as if i was a boy talking, that is kinda embarassing when u talk 2 ppl u dun reely know and i know that feeling but what sorta voice u wanted 2 hv? higher or lower. try to practice if u really want but for me, i just talk the way i talk, im not keen on changing my voice.I hate my voice ? I want a sweet voice ? How can i change it ? :(?
keep talking in the tone you want 4 a while and it will slowly change or take voice therapy. trust me this works :) hope this help! :D
  • eye cream sunscreen
  • dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment