Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Is it possible to change talking voice?

I'm a bass in choir, yet my talking voice still sounds like an 8th grader near puberty.



I really want to sound a little more confident, and more deeper. I hate my voice. Is it possible to change it? If so, how? And I don't mean by faking it.Is it possible to change talking voice?
all people are born with 2 sets of vocal cords one for low tones and the second for high,

now how low and how high you'll go it depends on training. the speech therapists deal with that and a good one can help get quite farIs it possible to change talking voice?
Voice lessons. Seriously, there are voice coaches out there who teach just exactly what you are wanting to do.



James Earl Jones had a voice coach...



He makes good money just on his voice alone...



Ever heard, ';This is CNN'; ?

No comments:

Post a Comment