Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I change my voice?

For about 2 years, I guess I've been having a hard time speaking... My voice isnt really deep, its a little high pitched and its low. So it's kind of hard for me to speak loud. It really upsets me when I talk to someone and they say ';huh'; or ';what?';. Sometimes it makes me not want to speak and this is also part of why I am a quiet person. Does overweight cause a speech problem? What can I do to fix this? Help please!!How do I change my voice?
Confidence is your prblem. Possibly due to overweight, therefore lacking confidence.



Just man up and speak up.How do I change my voice?
oh dont care abt them tell them to go to a doctor and for their ear check up if they cant hear u and i m loud but i like people who r soft just be happy for wat u r
get one of those darth vader voice changers

No comments:

Post a Comment