Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I change my voice mail greeting (verizon wireless)?

I'm not sure what to call it on a cell phone. Where do I go on the phone to reset my voice mail greeting? Like when I don't answer the phone and tell the caller to leave a message? Sorry for not describing it better.How do I change my voice mail greeting (verizon wireless)?
you dial your voicemail number then whenever it says you have no messages it will say a bunch of stuff and then it will say to change your personal options press: whatever number. and then listen to it until it says to change the greeting callers will hear when your unavailable press whatever. but you just call your voicemail.How do I change my voice mail greeting (verizon wireless)?
i get the point, you have to go to your voicemail (which you usually dial 1 to acess) and listen to the automated voice and whatever number it says to press for greeting options or whatever, press that number. And then choose what kind of greeting you want (you can just record your name or do a whole message) and just follow the instructions and Voila'. Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment