Monday, June 6, 2011

How can I change my voice and record it on the computer?

I dj on the internet and I want to try doing my own radio bumpers. I want to sound like someone else so no one will think it's my voice.How can I change my voice and record it on the computer?
I have the right answer for this!!! In this program you could change your voice to sound like a chimpmunk or you can make your voice sound deeper or ligher...........the program just changes your voice.How can I change my voice and record it on the computer?
You can wait until puberty and then record it
LMAO at the 1st answer omg that's hilarious sorry lol.



Umm look up voice changing programs online and just record it. It'll be a different voice. lol
  • dvr
  • african american hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment