Monday, June 6, 2011

How can i change my voice?

okay so I am trying to become a rapper with my group Dem AZ Boys (remember the name lol) anyways, im not too fond of my voice on how is sounds when i record it. does anyone know how i can like change it up, but make it how it will still somewhat sound like me?How can i change my voice?
I didn't like the sound of my voice when I was younger so went to a singing teacher and his first suggestion was to go and walk on some hills and either recite peoms with a stiff upper lip and let your bottom lip move which will sound deeper also yell anything a few times which will work the larynks and strengthen them which will in time make you speak in a much lower tone

also do some deep breathing but when speaking think deep and you will become more experiwnced with lowering your voice

you mention change it up do you mean you speak in a low tone now I can't see there is anything that will change it higher you maybe able to change it by highering the tone through the microphone good luck whatever you chooseHow can i change my voice?
suck in hellieum sp??
Everyone gets used to their voice coming from between their ears, and once they hear it outside their heads, for instance from a speaker, everyone thinks it sounds wrong, when really it's exactly how you sound.



Another thing to realize is your age. Depending on how old or young you are, the physicality your voice will change. If you're still in your teens, your voice might be a bit more high pitched than, say, a professional opera singer who is in his late 40's. It's nothing you can do, without hurting your voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment