Monday, June 6, 2011

How can I change my voice? Is it possible to change my voice? I am a 20yr old girl & really hate my voice!?

My voice is kind of deep like a boy/guy and ppl always mistaken me as a boy/guy by my voice on the phone especially in the morning when just waken up--totally sound like a man. Please, please, is there anything I can do to change my voice so I can sound like what I am--which is a girl! Real answers plz help!How can I change my voice? Is it possible to change my voice? I am a 20yr old girl %26amp; really hate my voice!?
I am an alternative medicinal therapist and an ex nurse. I'm afraid elocution lessons won't do it. Everyone's vocal cords are set from the second they are born, except the males.

I also have a deep voice and a lot of people sound funny in the mornings, you want to hear me.A lot of men think it's sexy, I was once told that my 'dulcit'toned voice turned my old boyfriend on.The larynx is a wonderful organ so leave it alone. If you have always had a deep voice, no problem but if it's just started go and see a GP, in fact do it anyway, surgery may improve it if there is something abnormal. Our bodies are under strict control of our hormones this includes the voice box.If you are a healthy young women be satisfied with what God gave you, look around you, there are people with far worse problems than you,so you have a deep voice, be proud of what you are, you are unique, we all are.



Gloria(BSYA)How can I change my voice? Is it possible to change my voice? I am a 20yr old girl %26amp; really hate my voice!?
voice lessons would help you get a different tone to your voice,though it would take awhile. If you smoke..dont it makes your voice phlemy
Have an inhaler full of helium. That'll take care of that...Just joking. I'm not sure what to do about it. Ask your doc.
you could try voice training there is tips on the net but im afraid its just trial and error hope you have some luck x
i think you sound like a real girl in need of help try voice lessens if don't work try hospital you cud have a op good luck i hope you find what you need
try going to a vocalist. they can train you to talk differently.
  • dog
  • What is a good bed sheets to use
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment