Monday, June 6, 2011

How can I change my voice over the internet? ((I need this program please))?

Hello all people, thanks for trying to answer my question, I heard about this program and saw it in a movie so I'm so interesting about it, have anyone heard about or got it or know the way to get it?

Thankssss to all of you :)How can I change my voice over the internet? ((I need this program please))?
Fake Voice



Fake Voice allows you to change your voice. You can be anyone you want to be, including a male, female, an old or young person. You can also add real-time effects to your voice for concealing or having fun with your voice.





http://www.soft32.com/download_206007.htHow can I change my voice over the internet? ((I need this program please))?
There is something called Voice Changer (4.0) Diamond. There may be an updated version of it since 4.0 by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment