Monday, June 6, 2011

How will my singing voice change?

I sing, for a band. and as i am a growing teenager, my voice is obviously being akward with me when I sing.

Hitting a certain note or pitch makes my voice screech, very akwardly :/



but i want to know, when my voive has finally passed through it,

will my singing voice be better, or worse? I don't know whether it will be the same?

Thanks for any helpHow will my singing voice change?
Without meaning to sound like I'm lecturing you, your voice is like any instrument, you need to take really good care of it. It honestly depends, but I find that a singer's voice gets better as the singer gets older. So don't worry!



Hope this helps.

-- MikhaelaHow will my singing voice change?
vocalize everyday to maintain your good voice; don't overuse your voice and lastly sleep, eat well
you still will be able to sing , but your voice will be deeper than what it is now. if it has just started it will take about 12 months to change
itl change but sometimes u dont even notice the only time ull notice is while its happening the cracking and all that other stuff ask ur band and see what th ey think

No comments:

Post a Comment