Monday, June 6, 2011

How can i change my voice like voice actors can do?

I practice alot daily but what i could really use are some tips on how to change my voice so I can change them on a dime and have multiple voices as well! if you know any good books or videos I would be very interested!, or even if your a voice actor your self and can pass on some tips! thank you in advanceHow can i change my voice like voice actors can do?
i have great accents from many different countries like irish, indian, british, french, chinese, 1950s american slave (yes, slave), redneck, new yorker, mexican spanish, 1940s white american, guttural, bimbo valley girl, gay guy, list goes on and on.



i pick it up just by watching them do it on tv. i work on my high/low tones, diaphragm, lungs, tongue position. all i do i listen, repeat, listen, revise, listen, repeat. and BAM. you got emerald LIVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment