Monday, June 6, 2011

How can I change my voice to make it sound like darth vader?

Speak through a regulator on scuba diving equipment- the mouth piece makes the funny breathing sound and it distorts your vioce.How can I change my voice to make it sound like darth vader?
i can only get that low when i get a sore throatHow can I change my voice to make it sound like darth vader?
Fall into lava and have a mechanical breathing apparatus installed on your face.
Inhale some hot volcanic fumes.

That's what Darth did.
There's actually a Darth Vader mask (sorry don't know product name or manufacturer) that will electronically alter your voice to sound like his.
Buy yourself a DARTH VADER VOICE CHANGER.



See one in action at the link, below. Lower your voice as much as possible (more than the kid in the video does) and make sure you affect the 'James Earl Jones' accent.



You can get these used on e-bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment