Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I change my speaking voice? 10 Points!?

Before I go back to school I want to change my voice to be softer and more quiet. Any suggestions?How do I change my speaking voice? 10 Points!?
maybe practicing in front of the mirror a littleHow do I change my speaking voice? 10 Points!?
no
that's weird. i don't think you can do that unless you get a voice-box transplant.
just whisper more often. lol
A voice coach can help you.



Just Google ';voice coach'; and you will find many resources.



Theater departments at many colleges can also help with voice training.
if you are loud and uneven,and dont speak with meaning,it is probably because you do not get enough attention and want to be noticed.try talking to your parents,say you do not get enough attention and that might work if it doesn't,try a routine or a class with someone like a speach therapist.
try talking through your nose or something.
I do not mean to ruin this for you but the only way you can actually change your voice is if you get vocal cord surgery (It is very risky though)! You should not try to change your voice because everyone is special as they are made! When you hit puberty thats when your voice starts to become deep and shallow but you should always be yourself!
when i was younger i volunteered for an inhouse radio station at the veteran's hospital. i had to use a microphone and i learned to control what i sounded like by listening to myself. besides getting a voice coach or taking acting classes, you might want to just find an old microphone and some sort of playback device--speakers or earphones-- and practice until you get the sound you like. you can change your voice by training.

No comments:

Post a Comment