Monday, June 6, 2011

How can I change my voice? Is it possible to change my voice? I am a 20yr old girl & really hate my voice!?

My voice is kind of deep like a boy/guy and ppl always mistaken me as a boy/guy by my voice on the phone especially in the morning when just waken up--totally sound like a man. Please, please, is there anything I can do to change my voice so I can sound like what I am--which is a girl! Real answers plz help!How can I change my voice? Is it possible to change my voice? I am a 20yr old girl %26amp; really hate my voice!?
Join the MI3How can I change my voice? Is it possible to change my voice? I am a 20yr old girl %26amp; really hate my voice!?
Inhale helium before you talk
You may be able to alter your voice by going to a therapist. It is also possible, I am told, but risky, to have surgery
well you could take male hormones and make your voice deaper! Not much you can really do. I hate my voice too, but you know that some people make a great living because they have a uniquie voice.....
GUGGLE WARM BUTTER
I'm afraid that you are stuck with your voice for the most part. You could try speech therapy but your vocal cords contribute to alot of the sound. I have a husky voice as well, alot of men like it though.. it can sound sexy! Perhaps look at it differently and accept your sexy voice.
yes you can but only a doctor can do that and that involves medication that you would have to take give your self some time to mature maybe your voice will get a little heavier within a few years but everyone doesnt progress the same you have to ask your doctor if he/she is willing to give you hormones to make your voice to your desire but that can be dangerous



take care
i thinkg you can take lessons to change your voice in lower tones or higher tones
you can alter it, but i dont think you can change it.
Do you have the money for a voice coach? I have a deeper voice also. Practice Lauren Bacall type speech - sultry and sexy.
in order to hear your real voice you must stand in a corner and speak then you would hear how others hear your voice (not a tape or answering machine). i am sure you have a beautiful voice, don't be so hard on yourself. your friends like you for you are.
First off, I hope you don't smoke. If so, you might try quitting.



Do you sing? Can you sing higher than you speak? If so, then you just have gotten into the habit of using a lower portion of your range for speaking.



If you're really serious, what you really need is a voice coach. They could probably give you exercises and/or tips to help raise your range.
no you can't change you voice but when you get oldder you will like it I think it will be fine.
um take a deep breath before you speak and practice by yourslef try talking in a high squeky voice and working you way down. Mybe have a recorded just set some aside some alone time and experiment with the pitch of your vioce by mimicing cartoon characters, breathing, deep and stuff just try. Then if you find a voice you like practice it.
As a woman with the same issue, I have to say that Sam has answered you with the best answer.



I've also found that many men find it sexy. Kind of like Jessica Rabbit from ';Who Framed Roger Rabbit';.



Aside from having surgery, there really is NOTHING that you can do about it sweetie. Sorry. And good luck.
Real answer....but not what you're looking 4. Rock Hudsons voice was too high. The gay tihng ya know. He went to the mountains one weekend and screamed until he brocke hi vocal chords. But I don't think you want that.
  • tvs
  • oily skin pimples
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment