Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I change my voice?

I am a contralto and I have the lowest female voice. I want to sing higher. Should I switch to tenor (the highest male voice)? I can not sing as high as soprano so I should rather try tenor.How do I change my voice?
just practice, start on a low note you are comfortable with and do a chromatic scale up as high as you can and go back down and back up etc. but each time you get up to your highest note see if you can go a half a step higher, if you struggled with that highest note when you sing it just go back down then back up to the same note until you feel comfortable with it.

breathing is essential. if your at the high note and your not sure you can make it take a deep breathe tell yourself you can do it and go for it. breathing and self assurance can really change the way your voice sounds.How do I change my voice?
Try taking some male hormones, however you might sprout a penis.
its called,puberty maybe you havent reached it yet,you must w8,or if you r n an adult i think there some kinda surgery 4 it or somethin
If you want a higher voice, talk a little higher than you normally do. It should help.

No comments:

Post a Comment