Monday, June 6, 2011

I am boy buy my voice is like a girl how i can change girl voice into boy voice?

please help me i am a boy but my voic is like a girl. help me to change girl voice into boy voiceI am boy buy my voice is like a girl how i can change girl voice into boy voice?
Are you sure you are not Gay? If not then probably a bit of hormonal imbalance which will correct itself over time...I guess you are passing through your puberty?I am boy buy my voice is like a girl how i can change girl voice into boy voice?
Do not worry friend, in time puberty will come and fix that. In the mean time, enjoy your life while you don't have to go through it.
help you change your voice? i don't think that is possible my friend, only way to change your voice is cutting your balls off but that would make them go higher, and what sicko would wanna do that? nah but seriously don't worry about it before puberty every bodies voice seems higher and more girlish to them but it usually sounds normal to everyone else. Just wait till puberty it should get sorted out. From the sounds of it your only in primary school so don't worry about it. If you are in high school in a grade past year 9 don't worry about it some people go through puberty later then others

No comments:

Post a Comment