Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Do you have a different tone of voice when you talk to your mother/parents?

I don't know why, or how, but when I talk to my mother I kind of have a tinge of baby voice, and I don't even notice I'm doing it! I guess, I was an only child raised bu just my mother and was really babied. But it's strange and embarrassing. Not that it's a whole lot, but it's still there. Is that normal? Does your voice change tone when talking to your parents, and if so what do you sound like? Lol! Thanks!Do you have a different tone of voice when you talk to your mother/parents?
When I'm having a conversation with them it's just normal, but if we disagree on anything or they say something I don't like I turn into a teenager, 'like, yeah whatever, god!'. I don't do it on purpose, or with anyone else!Do you have a different tone of voice when you talk to your mother/parents?
Not anymore. I am who I am and my parents respect and accept who I am. They will always see you as their child but there is no need to speak differently to them.

It may be that it is comforting to you, but if you are no longer a child you need to speak to them as you would as you do in public, unless you are doing it for an inside laugh with your family as you used to be as a child

Just my opinion.
I do not have different tones however the tune gets somewhat lower in front of seniors members of my family since I think they should be regarded more than others.
Yes definitely its normal..I guess our voice tone changes according to whom we are talking.
Yes



The voice of Elmer Fudd
No but my language changes

You should really stop that
yes i do.
Yes, I talk like optimus prime!
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment