Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I permanently change my voice?

I got a nasally voice that I want to change I was thinking I should start smoking but I don't wanna get cancer so forget it. How can I hate my voice right nowHow do I permanently change my voice?
I want to change mine too. There are programs you can buy that will teach you, but they are expensive. One that I know of is called ';Voicing It!';. I think it costs about $300. I have tried to find it for cheaper (and by that I mean free), but haven't had any luck.How do I permanently change my voice?
The natural way would be to go through puberty completely. If, however, you have already been through that stage of development, consider doing one of the following: seeing a vocal coach or speech pathologist/therapist; or seeing an ear, nose, and throat doctor, i.e. an otolaryngologist, about the problem and the possiblity of surgery on the vocal cords or such remedying the same.
slit your throat
Hormones pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment