Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Why hasn't my voice change yet?

I am so worried because my voice hasn't changed much and my face looks like a 10 year old?

Am I EVER gonna turn into a man? Or will I remain a boy for the rest of my life? Okay, so I already got the pubes and whatnot, BUT -- there is 2 things missing: Where's my deep voice and mature face? HELLOOOOO?! I'm a freaking 17 year old guy and NOT a 10 year old boy!!! But how come I'm not changing??!! OMG!!!!



I really don't want to stay this way for the rest of my life. Seriously, I really don't. I am 5'5 and weigh 98 Ibs so I know I am really thin and small, and people are always mistaken me to be a 10 year old boy it's so annoying!!!! Like this one time a man came up to me and was being so feely touchy with me it was so creepy. He touched my face and smiled at me cuz he thinks I'm cute or something ........



What should I do if it doesn't change? I REALLY want a manly voice and a manly face!!!!!!! :(Why hasn't my voice change yet?
It's not suppose to change, unless you're really sick.Why hasn't my voice change yet?
man, sucks to be you
Don't worry about it, you're just a late bloomer. You'll change eventually, don't worry. There are a lot of guys that don't change much until about 18 or 19. Just look at Justin Bieber! But if you don't change by 22, then you should be a little worried. But not for now, just give it time. If you're really concerned, then go ask you're doctor, I'm sure he can help.
If you have difficulties with weight do what I did - try acai berry. If you wish to lose weight its superfood qualities help loads - however those same qualities also help those who are trying to bulk up. Brilliant! There is a free trial on at the moment at http://gilomp.easyslimmingdiet.info , try it out, what's the worst that could happen?
OMG YOURE JUSTIN BEIBER!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment