Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do i change my voice?

I have a sort of masculine voice and i'm a girl so i want it to be more feminine. It also sounds like i'm speaking through my nose. Help please?How do i change my voice?
There is no real way of changing it unless you get surgery to tighten your voice muscles and box, but thats mainly for transexuals going from male to female, but obviously your voice won't be as deep as that. my voice is the same, it doesn't seem to be as light and cute as other girls can be, but i've learnt that no one really notices, so don't worry but if it's really getting you down the only way you could change is just changing how you speak but that would be very hard to do round the clock. good luck!How do i change my voice?
Talk in a higher voice,

the more you talk like that,

the more consistent it will become.

No comments:

Post a Comment