Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I really want to get my tounge pierced, but i sing and im afraid that it will change my voice?? Any advice?

Im not to worried about the pain, Im just EXTREMLY nervous it will effect how i sing. Please someone who has their tounge pierced, does it change how you sing?!I really want to get my tounge pierced, but i sing and im afraid that it will change my voice?? Any advice?
The way you articulate words will change but you will adapt to it. Your voice and how you sing is controlled by your vocal cords. You might have to adjust how you articulate the lyrics when you have it peirced.I really want to get my tounge pierced, but i sing and im afraid that it will change my voice?? Any advice?
Well I don't have mine pierced any more.. but i did for many years. For about 3 months I spoke with a lisp.. not sure why i stuck that out...



And besides the lisp... the piercing caused my gums to recede on the inside of my two front bottom teeth. I have had it out for about 3 years and my gums still aren't back to normal. Thats why I ended up taking it out..



So for me it did change the way i sang/talked... but I know some ppl who didn't have that experience!
then don't get them. they look very disturbing AND it might screw up your singing!!
my brother is in a band (singer) he has one and he sings fine so it a personal choice

No comments:

Post a Comment