Wednesday, September 21, 2011

When will my voice change?

I wan't my voice to be a little more deeper. It's not too deep, it's a little soft. I'm 15, and I wan't to know how long will it take to develop?When will my voice change?
Hey :) dont worry , Your in the age of puberty , your voice will change anyday now ...... Every one goes through puberty in a different time , i went through it at the age of 13 , heck , somepeople hit puberty at 17 , so dont worry ....... it'l develop soon :)



Hope this helped u :)When will my voice change?
should be changing any day now. seriously, you're right there. Unless it doesn't change and in that case, you shouldn't get a job where you will be on the phone all day.... you'll be hearing ';Yes, Ma'am and Thank You Ma'am'; a lot.
your voise wont change untill you can fit your whole hand up your ***
you can make it faster by hitting your balls with something muybe a hammer or a football

No comments:

Post a Comment