Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How can i change my voice <3 :) ?

So obviously , lol , im a girl ,

but my voice is a little bit deep , not deep that someone would confuse me for a guy , but i just want to make my voice a little bit squeeakyer , cause ive tried tlking like that and i sound good , but i cant remeber that everytime i talk , i have to talk like that lol so is there anything i can do to keep my voice that way ?How can i change my voice %26lt;3 :) ?
Either you get some sort of surgery, or make sure you keep talking like that forever. But that's just fake, and I wouldn't do it. Try and be happy with the voice you have.How can i change my voice %26lt;3 :) ?
How old are you? Your voice will change a lot during you getting older.
I am 12, i dont know what happened but about 2-3 days ago my voice changed.. it's sounds like i have a cold but i dont have a cold... my beautiful voice is gone. i think.. hope it'll sound like Ke$ha's

No comments:

Post a Comment