Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Voice Change please help me.

I'm 15 almost 16 in like 2 months. I dont know if i went through a voice change yet but my voice is still on the higher side. I still sound like a girl like when i'm talking to people. I was wondering like if it would change? I know i probably didnt go through a voice change yet but its starting to be annoying how i still have a higher voice and like everyone else has a lower voice like all my friends. and like in school too. its embarrassing to read like from the textbook cuz of how my voice is. what are signs that it could be starting to take place? and exactly how long does it take? and is it bad that i didnt have my voice change yet? will it ever change? i'm asian if that helps.. lmao. but yeahhh i'm not sure about my voice change. like everything else seemed to take place except for my growth but taht prob won't be too much since i am asian and they are usually on the shorter side? haha. so please help me! thank you! Voice Change please help me.
It'll happen within the next year or so... it lasts for about a month. It's annoying, hurts... and you constantly squeak. You'll know when it happens. Don't be ashamed of anything... who cares, it's a voice. Plus, lots of guys have a very buzzing monotone voice... since yours is still higher and softer, it will be nice once it changes. Voice Change please help me.
vioce change is a sign of puberty in a man.
im 13 and mine changes around when i was 12 turning 13, so i have no explanation other than you baing a late bloomer i guess. SOrry
i understand you. i have a friend that gets made fun of since he has a high voice. dont get embarrassed by it because they might not have what you have (say facial hair). I am one of those people who have a VERY deep voice and its not really the best thing. when ever i read..some people cant understand what i say since my voice is so deep and it sounds different. So its not always best to have a deep voice...just be glad of what you have!! good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment