Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How would i go about making my voice change.....my voice is already pretty deep..?

yes im past puburty, people say i have a pretty deep voice already but i would like to make it really deep, and have the ability to change my voice so i could do other voices (i can already do some really weird voices) how do i practice this?How would i go about making my voice change.....my voice is already pretty deep..?
You can't ';make'; your voice change in the direction you want it to go: it will pretty much go where it wants. If you want to expand your range, try practicing regularly and taking voice lessons with a good teacher. However, the basic range of your voice is generally not within your control.How would i go about making my voice change.....my voice is already pretty deep..?
Hi ppl ! w/e

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment