Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How to get my voice changed for a voice over?

Now, i'm basically doing an amature animated production and i'm doing it on my own, so for a female part, how do i change my voice which isnt synchronised to do this voice so that it sounds convincing, i know people can do it, but how. Which voice-changer program can i download.How to get my voice changed for a voice over?
Voice changers are good for robots or space aliens, but not for realistic human voices. Your best bet would be to ask an actual girl to voice the part.How to get my voice changed for a voice over?
On an audio editing program, you can ';pitch up'; your voice to make it sound higher and therefore more feminine. ';Pitch down'; to make it sound deeper and therefore more masculine. You can pitch up to chipmunks level and pitch down to demon voice level.



I use Sony Soundforge for my projects, but I think most audio editing programs should have the basic Pitch feature. Do a search for some free audio editing programs you can use for a trial period if you don't want to make an outright purchase yet.



Good luck with your project!

No comments:

Post a Comment