Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Why hasn't my voice change yet?

I am so worried because my voice hasn't changed much and my face looks like a 10 year old?

Am I EVER gonna turn into a man? Or will I remain a boy for the rest of my life? Okay, so I already got the pubes and whatnot, BUT -- there is 2 things missing: Where's my deep voice and mature face? HELLOOOOO?! I'm a freaking 17 year old guy and NOT a 10 year old boy!!! But how come I'm not changing??!! OMG!!!!



I really don't want to stay this way for the rest of my life. Seriously, I really don't. I am 5'5 and weigh 98 Ibs so I know I am really thin and small, and people are always mistaken me to be a 10 year old boy it's so annoying!!!! Like this one time a man came up to me and was being so feely touchy with me it was so creepy. He touched my face and smiled at me cuz he thinks I'm cute or something ........



What should I do if it doesn't change? I REALLY want a manly voice and a manly face!!!!!!! :(Why hasn't my voice change yet?
There's nothing you can do right now. You're still young and growing just accept who you are and move on. Do what really matters in your life.Why hasn't my voice change yet?
easy, your boys haven't dropped yet
my boyfriend didn't grow into his looks till he was a junior in high school... and before that he looked like a baby. Don't worry time will only tell, just wait trust me in no time you will have the looks and voice. And by the time you realize all this you'll want to be a kid again
Calm down, sir :) EVERY boy goes through puberty at different ages. If you haven't already noticed a drastic difference, you eventually will. Otherwise, it's not human nature if you don't. A past graduate at my school graduated with a voice so high it sounded like he sucked in a little bit of helium every day, but then his voice finally changed and he looked more like a man when he turned 19.

It's different for everyone! Don't worry about it. ;) Your time will come, and when it does, you'll probably more manly than any other guy you know right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment