Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How can i change my voice?

am a male and my voice is too slow an people get upset when they hear it so plz be serious and tell me how to change my voice kuz u ll be doing me a big favor tyyyyyyyHow can i change my voice?
In Japan, men try to lower their voices as far as possible. You would think that they had a mouthful of gravel when you hear them. You will appreciate your natural voice when you are 40. Don't change it now. Anything you do is artificial.

When i moved to Chicago from Dallas, i thought that everyone was talking too fast. What was the big hurry.How can i change my voice?
Uhhh..... theres this medicine or drink that U take, for like 3 months... it will change ur voice.....



But im so sorry, i dont know the name = (



Anyways u can search for it....
You mean your speech. Get a text on ';How to Talk';. Years ago I took a ';Decker Methods'; course on how to talk, but it was expensive. Decker has a couple books available. Look at the link and you could try Amazon to see how much they cost and even try the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment