Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How Can i Change My Voice ??

I Am A 16-Yr-Old African American Female . i Talk Like A Streotype White Girl [Sorry If It Sounds Harsh ] . But i Talk Like A Barbie . So i Was Wonderinq If Theres Any Tips to Chanqinq My Voice To Like A More i Guess You Can Say ';Ghetto'; tone . Because all my life i Lived In rhOde island and ALL White comunnity . Just Moved to Atlanta. Georgia so i wanna change it up a lil . Help Pls !How Can i Change My Voice ??
I know how you feel, I'm a Kentuckian! Whenever I go anywhere, people ask me about my accent. I've learned just to be myself, and try not to care what people think.



Besides you can't really change your voice. I've tried. People will love you for you, not your voice. Not too many people get dissed just for sounding white. It's 2008, discrimination isn't as bad as it used to be. Just be yourself, good luck, and you'll be in my prayers.How Can i Change My Voice ??
LEARN ANOTHER LANGUAGE!?
id recomend voice training or choose a diffrent pitch in your voice and stick to it till it becomes a habit or hang around people with stronger voice and you will naturally start sounding like them
  • web hosting talk
  • myspace games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment