Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can i change my singing voice?

I suck at singing,but i heard that you can change your voice on a video if you download some sort of voice changer.



Like on this episode of icarly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8HIqTJtC





What do i need to download?!

please help:)



10 pointsHow can i change my singing voice?
Uh, thanks for answering my question... I can help! There's a program called Auto Tune, that automatically formats your voice to the perfect tone.

Here's more info... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auto-TuneHow can i change my singing voice?
Adria, I can't help you with a ';voice changer'; but I can tell you that if you work on improving your singing voice you will be able to sing well, and you'll feel really great about your accomplishment. All it takes is working with the right exercises, and learning from a vocal coach that knows what he/she is doing. Anyone can have a better real, authentic voice, that is your own, not something mechanically altered, which doesn't sound real. Even though you may not know any good vocal coaches, or you may live in a smaller town or city where there are none, you can still get this kind of quality training. And what I'm talking about is learning to sing like you speak, which means, for most people, not an operatic voice, but your own natural voice. I recommend that you check out the websites of 3 top notch, in fact, these guys are at the top, of the field of ';speech level singing';, and they are: Brett Manning, Roger Love, and Seth Riggs. If you want to learn to sing, learn from articles, CD's, books, and other training tools they've created, and I promise you that if you work at it, you'll not be disappointed.
It's true that sometimes even you have a great voice but the video/voice recorder sucks, they made your voice big or low..



I experience that, but I don't know the software for it.. Try to go to a music station and ask for help..
Go to a professional teacher so you can learn proper singing techniques .



A video will do little to help you sing .

No comments:

Post a Comment