Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How to change my voice?

A long time ago when i was five I had this clear nice sweet voice, and when i was in 1st grade i had got surgery because i had some synis issues and had bad headahces and ever since my voice been really boyish rough now.

Like in 2nd grade i recall a boy when me and my friend was washing our hands saying I sound like a boy and i was really sad about that. Ps: I Have chronic synisis so like i get stopped up alot and have big tonsils.How to change my voice?
you dont have to have a clear sweet voice to be able to sing... some people are sick of hearing the same type of singers all the time.

generally, its the musicians who are unique and have their own style that make it in the industry, no one wants 10 people who sound exactly the same.

as for getting stopped up... go and see a doctor about it :)

good luck!How to change my voice?
Suck on helium.
Have you seen a doctor again? Ask doctors.



You want to sing again? Maybe you can try and work with the voice you have. Who knows, it might just work and you can be FAMOUS!
  • big hair
  • causes for darken toenails
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment