Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do you change your voice?

ok this isnt a puberty thing. ok so wen i b-box or sing or do accent. my voice never changes. it sounds the same all the time. maybe if i take a punch to the jugular or something? or are there was to sound differentbwithout having a vocal teacher, do it jus by urself? and i dont have alot of privacy so i cant exactly yell all the timeHow do you change your voice?
I swear japanese music changes your voice by FAR.



I have quite a raspy voice now because I used to love singing some of the music (still like some of it). Before, my voice used to be very soft and gentle. I don't hate my voice, but I wish I was more careful with what I decided to sing because I likely damaged my vocal cords by hitting such awkward notes in japanese music.



If you want to change your voice, sing certain types of music that interests you in the type of voice you want. It actually might work. I will warn you to be careful about how you operate your vocal cords though..!How do you change your voice?
Use your diaphragm and push air out. Open your mouth and change the way your mouth moves. For singing work on scales and try to hear the different pitches and then use that to help w ur voice... Good luck!!!
Do you mean the pitch of your voice? You can't change that, unless you castrate yourself, which is why eunuchs have such lovely singing voices haha. But why would your voice change with an accent? You would simply be speaking with an accent. You can grow your range by singing a lot but your regular speaking voice cannot be affected unless you physically speak at a different pitch everytime you speak. But this could be very hard to maintain.
Go hit you're self with a baseball bat right there in the winnie =) you're voice is gonna be different,trust me, you're .ba.lls. not =)
Talk in a high tone, then to lower masculine-like tone. If you sing, get your voice with airy-like manner tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment