Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How to change my voice?

Well, i would like to make my voice a little more hoarse, :)



Any suggestions? Lol



I'm rather hyper just now :DHow to change my voice?
plastic surgeryHow to change my voice?
wait until you hit puberty....
scream alot?
First i would like to ask why you would want to make your voice hoarse? Hoarsness implies that you've done some damage to your vocal chords, which is not really a good thing. But, if you want hoarsness, go to a sports game of any sort, chear, shout and scream at the top of your lungs for your favorite team for a few hours, wait a bit and voila!.



:)
drink a LOT of water till your throats suffer.
Sex change
Practice. Try it out in front of a mirror and make sure you don't look like you're trying to change your voice. Then slowly introduce this new way of talking to your friends and family. If you spring this on them they may look at you funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment