Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How to make my voice deeper/lower?

I'm 13 I've hit puberty.. I've had pretty much every effect other than my voice changing, I'm so tired of my high voice, people on the phone always think i'm my mom or something. Is there anyway I can change my voice without going to a voice coach? Any practices or anything.How to make my voice deeper/lower?
Your voice is one of the last things that change in puberty.

Once your voice box(the Adams apple) gets bigger your voice deepens.

And there is no telling when that will be.

But it will happen.

And you are just 13:we all went through the same as you.

Success:Flash.How to make my voice deeper/lower?
Nope the only thing you can do is wait. It will normaly change around 15 or 16 years of age.
You can use a voice altering device...

Or you can wait, I'm sure you're not the only one with this problem dear., same thing happened to my brother, then come 15 years old and his voice is A LOT deeper.
I had the same problem, trust me, it will pay off later o... when u hit 15, ull have the deepest voice around, trust me, i had the highest pitch voice that without looking at me, you would think i was a woman..... but now i have a very deep voice and im only 15
I used to have the same problem that you do. The only thing you can do is wait
You just have to wait, man. Be happy with what you have and take the change as it comes. Don't rush it.
My friend has the same thing and i used to be concious about that to weird i was only like 12. Just fake it if people make fun of you. Now i feel bad for making fun of people for this.%26gt;.%26lt;
nah,

u cant ..make... your voice lower, its puberty.

thats the only way your voice lower.
you'll have to wait it usually changes around 15-17, but the best thank you can do is take care of your voice: don't shout a lot, drink plenty of water, and exercise your voice
I'm 14 and I'm going through the same thing you are. Have you ever noticed how shy people tend to have higher, squeakier voices? It's because they exercise their voice less than normal, which results in more tension in the vocal cords. As you talk more, the vocal cords relax and become loose, vibrating more freely. It's like tuning a guitar; the less tension you put on the strings, the deeper they sound and the more they vibrate. The best thing you can do about it is to throw your insecurities out the window, and to do other things to build your confidence. A deeper voice will come in stride.

No comments:

Post a Comment