Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Why did her voice change when I told her I had a girlfriend?

One time that I was talking to my ex-girlfriend I told her that I had a girlfriend then all of the sudden her voice changed to a low weird tone or sounded like an excitement. I don檛 know how to explain it. Then she told me that she too was with someone else and that she was going out with someone from out of town. I don檛 know why she asks me about my girlfriend when I see her. One time she asked me if my girlfriend takes care of me. So what檚 with the voice change?Why did her voice change when I told her I had a girlfriend?
I think your ex wants to see if she still has it with you.. she wants to see if there will be any change with you and your current girlfriend so then she'll know if she still has a chance with you.. you should possibly tell her to mind her own business, she's trying to get in the way...Why did her voice change when I told her I had a girlfriend?
Ha HAAAAAAAA!!!!!
she was probably shocked that u moved on...lol or maybe it was just a little awkward for her maybe she still had feelings for u.
trust me she is NOT seeing anyone else.. she obviously got jealous when you told her you were seeing someone else, and was thinking that if she told you SHE was dating someone as well.. that it would make you jealous back :)





she's not over you yet...
jealous cause she still likes you...
She probably still likes you

No comments:

Post a Comment