Wednesday, September 21, 2011

When will my voice change?

im 15, i will be turning 16 in a month, the thing is my voice hasnt changed, Ive went through every stage of puberty and the only thing left is my voice!!!!!!!!!!!! its not really high piched but its not all that deep ethier, how long should i expect to wait?When will my voice change?
Has it changed at all, just not as deep as you'd think it should be? Or is it the exact same as when you were 10?

If it's changed a little bit... that could be your voice. For many men, you expect to hear a deeeep voice but a lot have.. well not so deep. which is okay! not a bad thing.. if it's not high and screechy, no big deal.

If it hasn't changed at all since your younger years, maybe go to your doctor and ask. If you've had any sort of damage to your adams apple.. your voice may never get deep. Good luck! :)When will my voice change?
You won't finish puberty until at least age 21. It could happen any time or never.
The good news is you have a promising career as a voice actor for Mickey Mouse.
My friends always give me crap about my voice being high

It pisses me off sometimes, actually alot of the time

the good news-if it is part of the last stages of puberty I guess we both will grow some more
Don't listen to anybody that says it won't change. The truth is, voice change is the last stage of puberty, so you could be anywhere from 11 to 23 until it changes. But believe me, it will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment