Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I dont know if its my voice trying to change or what!?

okay so the past 2 days my tonsilis have felt swollen but i have no other symptoms of tonsilidis its just my tonsils feel swollen no stumach ache no nothing!!is it my voice trying to change??



2)what are some symptoms of your voice changing? how can you tell its about to change!!I dont know if its my voice trying to change or what!?
Consult a doctor.



Normally you don't notice your voice getting deeper. When I got back from summer vacation my friends were like, ';Wow, your voice got really deep.';I dont know if its my voice trying to change or what!?
there aren't really. I don't even remember when my voice changed. People just kinda said ';oh, you're voice got deeper.'; And I'm like ';oh really?'; so it just happens.
i agree with # 1. i went away with other family for a week, and when i came back my sister was like ';oh your trying to impress my friend arent you?'; and i didnt even realize my voice was deeper

No comments:

Post a Comment