Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Miley cyrus changed voice!!!!!!?

look listen to her livehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBJ9PTfnJ



now on her album http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyTOQxzL9 she sounds sooooooooo much better also in the first one lol she forgot the words . . . . i like her shows but i was suprised how much they change her voice for the recording!Miley cyrus changed voice!!!!!!?
puberty. she still sounds bad.Miley cyrus changed voice!!!!!!?
You're surprised? Really?

I'm not.
duh
ok that's not a question... lol

but yea her voice did change a little...i guess
it's cause she's been smokin rocks with amy winehouse
yeah, me too!

and she makes weird sounds.

like, my bst friend leslaaaay said.
i have cannot believe how popular these girls are.. i see them EVERY SINGLE PLACE I GO.. i cannot even emagine how much money these children make.. more power to them i guess, but i have to say im tired of seeing them all of the time.. im not trying to sound mean, but i didnt think they sounded all that special. they to me had just a cutsie little girl voice.. nothing to me stands out or sounds like something i have never heard befor.. wll it seems obvious they work hard for the success they recieve and endeavor for it.
the 1st is live and the 2nd one is recorded in a studio
I know they change it sooo much to make her sound good.(I dont think she sounds good fixed either) But if you listen to her life she sucks. She can't sing to save her life. She is horrible.
of course its different.
of course they changed her voice for the record on her album. they wouldn't have sold any albums with her real voice.
Well you cant sing it the same exact way when your performing! Yeah they edit it but not that much.
I know it's amazing! I heard her new songs and they were sooo much better than the Hannah Montana songs! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment