Saturday, November 20, 2010

As I continue puberty, will my singing voice change too?

I love to sing, but I don't know how I can practice because right now I can't take it in school. Are there alternatives to sing in my community perhaps? I love the voice of Josh Groban; is it possible to develop my singing voice to emulate him?As I continue puberty, will my singing voice change too?
It'll probably get deeper, but your voice will also mature at the same time, hitting notes you probably couldn't before if you keep practicing and singing... =)



http://www.youtube.com/user/AshleyeTV#p/u/0/1D-igVu_ScgAs I continue puberty, will my singing voice change too?
it probaly will change but dont worry about it if you work hard enough u can train ur singing voice to be the way u actually want it 2 u just gotta pratice!
  • for a guy to get a pedicure
  • single beds
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment