Saturday, November 20, 2010

Why does my voice change when I use a micro-phone and how do I change it?

When ever I use a mic my voice sounds thin and less full any way to fix?Why does my voice change when I use a micro-phone and how do I change it?
There is no easy way.



It's either caused by your microphone design or sound drivers. I take school online and this is a super common everyday thing. In other words, it's such a common occurrence, it's not even worth trying to change. Trying to ';fix'; it may just make it worse.Why does my voice change when I use a micro-phone and how do I change it?
You might not have as full a voice as you think. I sound different with a microphone, too, and it's because I can hear my voice form outside my head, if that makes sense. You sound different to others than you do to yourself. I don't know why that is, but it's true for pretty much everyone.
  • reliable web hosting
  • hair dresser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment