Saturday, November 20, 2010

Why does my voice change instead of staying the same?

I think that I am over the puberty age and for the most part, my voice is not deep at all. Its only deep after I wake up but a few minutes later, it gets back to ';normal';.....why cant my voice stay deep like that?



My voice will also get deep if I am quite for awhile but once I get started talking, it goes away.....how can i maintain a deeper voice?Why does my voice change instead of staying the same?
It all has to do with your vocal cords, whether they are tense or relaxed (and also length and size).

You could just talk deeper by using your vocal cords, but you may revert back to your 'normal' voice after a while if it's just natural.Why does my voice change instead of staying the same?
your vocal chords are like an instrument. As they tighten they get higher, and as they relax they get deeper. In the morning they are deeper because you and them are relaxed. You may be a high strung person and that causes your vocal chords to tighten up and causing your voice to raise up. Doing relaxation techniques will help you with your overall stress levels and your voice. maybe you should consider talking a little less which would also help your voice rest more.



randy

No comments:

Post a Comment