Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can i change my voice, get rid of my accent and have a more cooler and commanding voice?

Well i was wondering how i can change my voice and get rid of my accent and make my voice a more commanding and a more cooler voice? I really dislike my voice and i would love to change it into a better one. Is there anyway i can do that?How can i change my voice, get rid of my accent and have a more cooler and commanding voice?
Whats a cool commanding voice sound like? Just be happy you have a voice. If you want to improve your english all you gotta do is keep practicing get some of your buds to help you.How can i change my voice, get rid of my accent and have a more cooler and commanding voice?
All I can think of is smoking. I wouldn't recommend it though. If your accent is different than those whom you see day to day, eventually you will begin to lose your original accent and absorb theirs.
Keep your accent. Keep your voice.

Improve your vocabulary, and practice speaking with certainty about what you are speaking about.
Keep practicing
  • mall explosion
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment