Monday, November 22, 2010

How Can I Change My Voice Pitch In Audacity?

I'm trying to do that. I selected the Effect tab, but everything's greyed out and I can't click on any of them, including the Change Pitch option. I tried highlighting the audio but that didn't change anything. What am I doing wrong?



Sorry XD I'm more of a video editor...I'm new to Audacity.How Can I Change My Voice Pitch In Audacity?
Two ways to highlight a file..

1: Left click hold and drag across the wave form. The selected portion will become darker.

2: Left click on a blank section of the panel at the left of the waveform. This will highlight the whole track.

Either of these will enable the pitch change function in the effect menu.



Tutorials:

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/manual-1

http://www.recipester.org/Software/AudacHow Can I Change My Voice Pitch In Audacity?
Either create a file or drag a file into the Audacity window



Then you can use the ';Effect'; tool in the toolbar.



Also, use the ';HELP'; tool for other answers
good question. I have been trying to learn how to use audacity myself, but I have kinda been busy lately because of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment