Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to change the sound of my voice on windows movie maker?

i HAVE to record my voice on movie maker for a project, but when i record, my voice sounds really gross, like nasaly and sick-like. So is there a free program or something that i can use to either change and record, or just change the sound of my voice?

ps: is there such a software that can record the voice, change it nicely, AND save it as an audo clip that i can import of WMM??



thanks :)How to change the sound of my voice on windows movie maker?
OK, so I usually don't like giving people Youtube videos when answering people's questions, but this video directly answers your question. I don't think you will need to download another program



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mpN_VrTr



But if you really want another program I posted a link to one!



http://www.screamingbee.com/product/Morp



I hope these help!



Brett M,

Windows Outreach TeamHow to change the sound of my voice on windows movie maker?
idk if u can import it as that but u can download audacity and change the pitch higher or lower and its free
  • straight hair
  • getting acquainted with wine
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment