Monday, November 22, 2010

How do you change your voice mail on an LG rumour?

Hey,

Right now I have no voice mail.

And, I'd really love one.

But I have no idea how to make one,

I've tried calling my voice mail... But that doesn't do anything.

I have an LG rumour, the first kind...

So yeah..

I'd really appreciate the help.

Thank you.How do you change your voice mail on an LG rumour?
Like any phone you call your voice mail and theyd give you the optionsHow do you change your voice mail on an LG rumour?
There are a lot of steps sort of so I would suggest to change it as you read this.

1. Call your voicemail

2. Press 3

3. Press 2

4. Press 1

5. Press 1

6. After the tone record your message then press #

7. If you want to use it press 1 if you want to rerecord press 3 to replay it press 2 to cancel it press *

Hope I helped

No comments:

Post a Comment