Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can I make my voice deep?

Hello everybody, I'm only 14 years old and I need very much to change my voice, I have very bad voice, and I always look funny when I'm talking, so I want a deep voice, I'm not old enough to go to the doctor and does anybody now how can I change it not to drink medcins, or for example what alkaholik drink l must drink to change voice, I'm waiting for ur answer! please help!How can I make my voice deep?
You can't. Your voice is affected by your vocal cords. They are the size that they are. When you reach puberty (if you haven't already) your voice will shift and probably become deeper, but other than a gradual change as your body gets bigger and your vocal cords mature, that is all you will get for deepness of voice.



No drugs are going to make a difference.How can I make my voice deep?
I think, you at this point you should just wait. Your voice will likely change as you grow. I know, it's tough...



But if it bothers you now - try just speaking lower. Every person's voice has a range. You just need to learn to speak at the lower end of yours. My voice normally is somewhat high (I'm a woman). But in public speaking situation, to project more authority, I speak in a lower voice.



Don't do anything stupid though - alcoholic drinks won't do you any good, certainly won't help for thevoice. and anything else you might try will make your voice hoarse but not deeper.
When I have been at the army, we were singing a lot of army songs. I don't know if my voice became deeper, but it became louder and stronger. Others said it became more confident.



So maybe You start singing songs loudly.
You can make your voice deep, by waiting for your hormones to kick in. There's no other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment