Monday, November 22, 2010

How to change voice while acting?

I recently started acting, but am not very pleased with my voice. I feel as if it might be holding me back a little. Is there any way of changing the tone of it?How to change voice while acting?
If you have heard a recording of you voice, don't sweat it, it sounds awful to all of us. There are ways to improve the richness of your voice, but you need a good teacher of voice for actors. Not a singing teacher.How to change voice while acting?
learn to sing and use techniques from that

try experimenting with your vowel pronounciation

try to raise or lower or both your pitch

rate of speech changes im mid snetend help too
I would looking into voice acting tutorials because voice acting, unlike stage acting has character development based on voice alone - not looks. Voice acting tutorials would help you develop different tones, ranges, and dialects. My website has examples of different ranges and dialects I use in my own acting.
  • What is a good bed sheets to use
  • what is a good first job
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment